IT Staff Augmentation Services provide our clients with support and guidance in evaluating current relationship management practices, defining and executing strategies for reducing the number of different suppliers for goods and services in order to leverage enterprise procurement, improving the vendor management process, and minimize procurement overhead.
STAFF AUGMENTATION SERVICES ARE A GROUP OF SERVICES THAT ARE DESIGNED TO REDUCE COSTS, IMPROVE VENDOR PERFORMANCE AND ALSO IDENTIFY AND MANAGE RISK.
- Full-time Equivalent (FTE): Get a qualified IT professional who will work for you eight hours a day, five days a week
- Short-term Assignments: Hire result-oriented personnel for short-term assignments that require special IT skills
- Long-term Assignments: Choose IT professionals who will work on your project for a long-term and ensure its successful completion
- Contract to Hire: Hire IT resources with great communication skills on contractual basis, and reward them with employment if found suitable for your business
- Part-time: Appoint IT executives for projects that require part time dedication
- Specialty Staffing: Add specialized staff for confidential and specialty projects
- Direct Hire Recruiting: Hire an experienced professional for your business needs
- Software Engineering Consulting: Hire a software consultant or full-time or part-time basis
- Tell us your Requirements
- We forward resumes of our employees
- Or we find candidates suitable for the Requirement
- Initial Screening of candidates
- You interview shortlisted candidates after scanning all resume
- You finalize an IT resource and sign the MSA and PO
- Streamlined requisition approval workflow
- Reduced time-to-fill cycle times
- Bill rate standardization / management
- Optimization of supplier base
- Consolidated invoicing
- Improved security and asset management
- Availability of vendor performance metrics
- Visibility and cost control over maverick spend
Our wide range of experience within the IT industry makes us the ideal partner for Vendor management service. We have market knowledge across the board, enabling us to audit, coordinate and monitor projects of any size, scale and objective.
We have had the opportunity to work with many public and private clients, including Microsoft, AT&T, Dell, Bank of America, Deloitte, Wells Fargo, Shell, and many others.